WE WILL PICK YOU UP IN VOLUSIA, DELAND, SANFORD, DAYTONA BEACH, ORMOND BEACH OR ORANGE CITY. Our priority is to provide our customers with exceptional quality service and the best driver training available. We have packages to meet your needs and believe that in order to obtain the best driving education on the real road. In driving it is necessary to feel safe and confident in today’s aggressive roadways. Give us a call to schedule your next driving lesson. “When you learn how to drive properly you will have nothing to fear. We serve students of all ages.
First-time drivers, driving lessons
• 6.5 Driving lessons (divided in three lessons of 2 hours)
• Road test
• Certificate of completion for an insurance discountRefresher courses
• Driving evaluation for senior citizens
• Mandatory drug and alcohol class (everyone in Florida regard of age has to take this class first, prior to taking the Permit test.
• We will pick you up from: Home, school, work, office
• All driving lessons are private, only you and the instructor in the vehicle allowing you to be comfortable and gain your confidence asking any question that you may have.
With A Learn to drive Driving School it is very easy to make your driving instruction appointments. Call the office and book your driving lesson, on your first driving lesson you will learn the basic skills, getting
ready to drive:
A Learn to drive, teaches good driving habits which can eliminate thousands of different types of crashes and here are some:
THE HIGHLIGHT IN LIGHT BLUE MAKE IT LIKE IN FACEBOOK A LITTLE PARAGRAPH AND READ MORE…..
• First thing you do before getting in the car is to check the car around making sure the tires are properly inflated, no wear or tear tire, no losing parts, etc.
• Get in the car and start in this order: adjust the seat first, inside mirror, outside mirrors, seatbelt, foot on the brake, release the emergency brake and start the car.
• We teach you how to make smooth, gradual starts and stops.
• Use reference points to know exactly where your car is positioned
• Before putting your foot on the gas make sure the path is clear.
• Visualized where the vehicle will be 12 to 15 seconds before it arrives there.
• Adjust speed and position to keep empty space to the side and proper following distance.
• Before moving your vehicle to either side, always check your blind spots.
• When you see a red light, reduce speed to time your arrival into a green light.
• Before entering an intersection, make sure that the left, front and right zones are clear, check for pedestrian and cyclist
• Every time your foot goes on the brake, always check the rearview mirror.
• Always keep 2 to 4 seconds following distance, which will save a lot of problems, every time someone is turning in front of you, reduce the speed and allow time for the car in front of you to turn.
• When stopping behind a vehicle, see its rear tires touching the road.
• Remember to be courteous, rather than competitive while driving, rush doesn’t get you anywhere.